I'm a Dual Enrollment/Early Admission Student
...if I am currently in high school and would like to earn high school and college credit at the same time.
Click Here to View More Information On Dual Enrollment
Admissions and Registration Checklist
Dual Enrollment/Early Admission Students
- Speak with your high school counselor or a DE representative if you are a home school student to determine your academic eligibility.
- Submit an Edison State College online admissions application.
- The application fee is waived for dual enrollment students!
- Turn in placement test scores or schedule a time to take the college placement exam (PERT).
- If eligible, request an “Accelerated High School Registration Approval Form” from your high school counselor. Make sure the form is complete and signed by your high school counselor (or the appropriate high school designee).
- Create your secure and personal myEdisonState web portal to access your schedule, Edison email, and important information about your student status.
- Get your Edison Connect Card (This is your student ID).
Attention Recent or Soon-to-be High School Graduates!
- If you earned credit at Edison State College as a high school student, all you need to do to become eligible to register for classes as a high school graduate is to turn in a change of student data form!
- To receive in-state tuition rates you must submit a Residency Affidavit.
- Submit a copy of your final high school transcripts when they are available and any transcripts from other colleges or universities you have attended.
- Attend a New Student Orientation session. Academic advisors will help to schedule an upcoming session.