Edison Home » AskEdison » Categories » Academics

What do I do if I am interested in taking courses, but do not want to pursue a specific certificate or degree program at this time?

We welcome students who are seeking to enroll in college credit courses to upgrade employment skills, for transfer credit purposes, or for personal interest and enjoyment.

Individuals who are non-degree seeking must apply for admissions and must meet all course prerequisites for any college credit course taken.

It is important to note that non-degree seeking students may not be eligible for financial aid, veteran's benefits and certain academic programs/services that require degree-seeking status.

Additional information about admissions requirements for non-degree seeking students can be located here.

Edison State College also offers a variety of non-credit courses through continuing education. Click here for more information on available course offerings and programs.

Still have questions? Contact us at ask@edison.edu or call 1-800-749-2322!