Edison Home » AskEdison » Categories » Registration

What do I do if I’ve attended Edison in the past and want to return?

Returning students must complete a Paper Application (PDF) and bring it, mail it, or fax it to the Admissions Office on your campus.

Note: Returning students are not required to pay another application fee.

Still have questions? Contact us at ask@edison.edu or call 1-800-749-2322!