Edison Home » AskEdison » Categories » Admissions

How do I request to have transcripts sent to Edison from other schools I've attended?

To order a transcript from another school you've attended to be sent to Edison State College, please complete the transcript request form. Some schools have electronic request forms and transcript fees you will need to pay before they send the transcript to Edison. Check with your school to determine how to request a transcript and if a fee applies.

Still have questions? Contact us at ask@edison.edu or call 1-800-749-2322!