Edison Home » AskEdison » Categories » Admissions

How do I order my GED transcript?

If you took the GED in the State of Florida and need to request a copy of your GED transcript, you will need to contact the Florida Department of Education (FLDOE).  Please click here to visit the FLDOE website.

Students who took the GED in another state should contact that state's department of education for information on requesting a GED transcript.

Still have questions? Contact us at ask@edison.edu or call 1-800-749-2322!