Edison Home » AskEdison » Categories » Admissions

What do I need to do if I attended Edison in the past and am interested in returning?

Students who have not attended Edison within the past year must submit an admissions application (the admissions application fee is not required for former students) and proof of residency. Additional information may be required by the Office of the Registrar. Additional information about re-admission requirements can be found here.

Still have questions? Contact us at ask@edison.edu or call 1-800-749-2322!