Edison Home » AskEdison » Categories » General Information

Do you have a cafeteria or food service?

Food services and vending are provided at the Lee, Charlotte and Collier County Campuses of Edison State College. Vending machines are available at the Hendry-Glades center. Information on the food service options and hours of operation can be located here.

Still have questions? Contact us at ask@edison.edu or call 1-800-749-2322!