Edison Home » AskEdison » Categories » Financial Aid

Are there loans available for students that have been denied aid because they are on academic probation?

There are no federal or state loan programs available for students who are not meeting the satisfactory academic progress guidelines. Some private lenders will lend to students under those circumstances; however, students who pursue that option should carefully review the interest rates and terms as they can be significantly different than those that apply to federal/state loan programs.

Still have questions? Contact us at ask@edison.edu or call 1-800-749-2322!