Edison Home » AskEdison » Categories » Admissions

I submitted my application. What do I need to do now?

In order to be fully admitted to Edison State College, official transcripts from each educational institution previously attended (high school, college, AP, IB, CLEP, GED), must be sent directly from the educational institution to Edison State College. The transcript can be requested using this form. All transcripts become the property of Edison State College.

In addition, you must make an appointment to determine your math, English, and reading placement by calling the Assessment and Testing Services office on your preferred campus. Based on referral from Assessment and Testing, you will need to schedule orientation or an advising appointment.

Still have questions? Contact us at ask@edison.edu or call 1-800-749-2322!