Edison Home » AskEdison » Categories » Financial Aid

What information does Edison State College provide about Gainful Employment disclosures?

The U.S. Education Department's Gainful Employment regulations require disclosure of certain program information to students and prospective students. Gainful Employment programs are defined by the Federal Government and are those "that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation and which meet certain other stipulations."


For more information about Gainful Employment figures related to Edison State College programs click here.

Still have questions? Contact us at ask@edison.edu or call 1-800-749-2322!