Edison Home » AskEdison » Categories » Academics

Does Edison offer dual enrollment or high school accelerated programs?

Edison State College offers an Early College program that allows qualified high school students the opportunity to earn credit towards both high school graduation and college. More information on high school accelerated programs can be found here.

Still have questions? Contact us at ask@edison.edu or call 1-800-749-2322!