Edison Home » AskEdison » Categories » Academics » Programs of Study

What programs are offered in the Health Professions?

Edison State College offers a variety of baccalaureate, associate and certificate programs in the health professions. A fill listing of all programs can be found here

Still have questions? Contact us at ask@edison.edu or call 1-800-749-2322!