Edison Home » AskEdison » Categories » Financial Aid

Can I receive financial aid if I’ve already been awarded a bachelor's or professional degree?

Students who have completed a bachelor's or professional degree from an institution regardless of whether the institution is unaccredited or a foreign school are not eligible for Pell, FSAG or FSEOG funds. However, students may be eligible for loans and other programs and can learn more by clicking here.

Still have questions? Contact us at ask@edison.edu or call 1-800-749-2322!