Edison Home » AskEdison » Categories » Advising

Does Edison State College offer transfer services?

Students who plan to transfer to an upper level college or university program are encouraged to consult with an Academic Advising Specialist or Counselor concerning transfer requirements.

In addition, students planning to stay in the Southwest Florida region while pursuing a bachelor's degree are encouraged to explore opportunities offered through the Edison University Center.

A listing of transfer services and other relevant information regarding university transfer can be found here.

Still have questions? Contact us at ask@edison.edu or call 1-800-749-2322!