Located in the Academic Success Center, B 101
Office: B 104
Career Services on the Charlotte Campus offers many career-related services to students, alumni, and the community. Services offered include:
- Choosing a major
- Exploring and finding a career
- Career assessments
- Myers Brigg Type Inventory
- TypeFocus, Personality Type Tool
- Work Values Inventories
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Career counseling
- Resource library – books, DVD’s, websites
- Job postings – electronic job bank
- Resume, cover letter, and interview assistance
Make an appointment, call or drop in to Career Services in the Academic Success Center.
Employers are invited to contact Career Services to access our on-line jobs posting system to list full and part time jobs and to view student resumes.