STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Edison State College Student Ambassadors are a dynamic group of leaders dedicated to serving the Edison State College community. They are an elite group of students that encourage enthusiasm, participation and pride in our school. Working alongside Student Services, they may be the first contact that a prospective student has with the College.
- Maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.75
- Completed a minimum of one semester prior to membership
- Be enrolled in at least six credit hours per semester
- Assist with compliance of Student Government regulations
- Receive a positive outcome as shown by a yearly evaluation
- Represent the campus to prospective students and guests
- Maintain a positive attitude and enthusiasm about the College while serving in the capacity of a Student Ambassador
- Must attend scheduled Student Ambassador meetings
- Be available to attend various campus events and recruitment functions. You will not be required to attend all activities.
Responsibilities of an Ambassador
Ambassadors will conduct campus tours, and assist with high profile events such as the Pops at Sunset, lectures, visits from dignitaries, the awards ceremony and graduation; other activities include regular orientation programs and information tables. There will also be requests for a Student Ambassador to attend recruiting events and other functions at various times of the year.
How Can I Apply?
Complete a Student Ambassador Application available in Building J Student Services. Need more information before you apply, please contact Tom Carr, Campus Coordinator, Admissions and Enrollment, at 941-637-5622 or . Depending on your qualifications, you will be contacted for an interview.