Get Your Connect Card


  • Students must be currently registered for classes at Edison State College in order to receive a Connect Card.
  • Students may visit the any campus Connect Card Office to obtain the card during office hours. For a list of issuing ID stations and hours you can visit: Connect Card Locations.
  • A VALID government issued photo ID is required to receive a Connect Card.
  • Connect Card Agreement must be completed and will be available at the issuing location. For those students under the age of 18, you must also have a parent or guardian signature. (Connect Card Agreement)

Faculty and Staff

  • Faculty and staff are eligible for a Connect Card upon employment. All employee information must be processed by Human Resources for an employee to receive a Connect Card.
  • A VALID government issued photo ID is required to receive a Connect Card.
  • Faculty and Staff cards may contain door access information and should be treated as keys. 

Please report lost or stolen cards immediately!

Call (239) 432-6700 between 8:30am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday or email anytime .