The Rush Library Coffee Shop, Located on the second floor of the Richard H. Rush Library, offers a relaxing oasis in the heart of campus. Take a break, meet friends and enjoy a delicious sandwich or cup of coffee while gazing out over the beautiful tropical gardens and reflecting pond at Edison State College.
The Rush Library Coffee Shop offers a well - balanced collection of light fare, including healthful sandwiches, salads and smoothies. The coffee and latte selection by Seattle’s Best is top notch.
Jump start your day with a delicious breakfast burrito for only $1.99. For lunch stop in to try one of our NEW fresh Wraps with Fruit for only $4.99! We also offer daily Panini Specials which include a Grande Iced Tea or Coffee for just $5.99.
Rush Coffee Shop Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 2:00pm
WINTER BREAK HOURS:December 12th – 13th & December 16th – 17th
8:30am – 2:00pm
December 18, 2013 – January 1, 2014
8:30am – 5:00pm
8:30am – 2:00pm
Regular hours of operation will resume on January 6th.
Coffee Shop Menu Sampling
The Rush Library Coffee Shop offers a seasonal menu. Here are a few highlights for Spring:
- Spring Semester flavors are here! Try our Rum Runner (Non-Alcoholic) or Wild Berry Today.
- Your favorite smoothie flavors can be made Non-Fat! Just ask for the Fat Free Frozen Yogurt!
- Fresh baked muffins, danish and loaf cakes. We serve Selma’s Cookies, and anyone who has tasted them, knows they are the best!
- Look for our Daily $5.99 Specials served with iced tea or coffee
- Specialty Sandwiches and Salads are available daily! Check out the coffee shop for more information.
- Come early for breakfast! Featuring a croissant sandwich with egg, cheese and bacon or sausage.
Questions, comments, or concerns? Email