Become a Cooperating Teacher
Thank you for your interest in hosting an Edison State student. Below is some information about our Teacher Mentor Program at Edison State College and explain how very easy it is to help aspiring teacher candidates experience the real classroom.
Here is how Edison is different from other colleges:
- Students join your classroom when it is convenient for you.
- You are the head supervising teacher.
- Evaluations are done online.
- Practicum mentor teachers receive an $80 stipend per student.
- Intern mentor teachers receive a $300 stipend per semester.
Here is how to get involved:
- Fill out the mentor application and attach a copy of your teaching certificate and clinical training.
- Ask your administration to sign the recommendation paper
- Fax or mail back to me at : 239-432-5209 / 8099 College Parkway, Bldg. U, Fort Myers, Fl. 33919: Attn: Christy Duda