Apply for an Edison State Scholarship
Edison State College offers a variety of scholarships based on need, merit, and other criteria.
- Applicants must apply for admission to Edison State College and have an Edison State College student I.D. number to complete and submit the scholarship application.
- Complete only one scholarship application annually to be considered for all Edison State College Scholarships.
- In addition to the scholarship application, students are encouraged to submit the 2013-2014 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by our May 1, 2013 priority deadline. The application can be found online at www.fafsa.ed.gov and is required to be considered for need-based scholarships, as well as Federal aid. The information contained in the FAFSA will not affect your eligibility for merit-based scholarships.
- The 2013-2014 Edison State College Scholarship application will be available for submission March 1, 2013. The priority date for submission of the application is June 15, 2013. The processing of applications will begin June 21 and will continue until all available scholarships have been awarded.
- Eligibility requires a student be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours/semester; a minimum GPA of 2.0 for need-based scholarships; and a minimum GPA of 3.0 for merit-based scholarships.
- Students should check their Edison Portal for scholarship awards. If a scholarship requires a thank you note, the student will receive an email notification of the award and the directive to submit a thank you note to the Edison Foundation. Recipients of certain scholarships require attendance at meetings/luncheons.
- Applicants will not receive a notice if they are not awarded a scholarship.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee receiving a scholarship due to limited availability of funds.