Work Study Program
This federally funded program provides part-time employment for students with demonstrated financial need. Part-time employment is available to many students, but is not processed automatically. Jobs available are on-campus, maximum 20 hours per week, with an hourly rate of $8.00 per hour.
- Students must complete the FAFSA every year to determine eligibility for FWS.
- Students can earn up to their Work Study Award amount for the academic year and cannot go over.
- Students must be enrolled in at least 6 credits.
- Students must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Student must be Pell eligible.
- A work study award does not guarantee student employment.
If you want to be considered for work-study employment and meet the criteria above, please follow these instructions:
- Click here to apply to student employment
- When complete, please complete and return Student Request Form to Edison State College Office of Student Financial Aid:
Mail: 8099 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33919
Scan and email:
- Students will only be contacted if they are eligible and positions are available.