Paying for Housing
Paying for Housing

Affording On-Campus Housing

Edison State College offers several convenient ways to finance on-campus housing.

  1. Financial Aid – All students are encouraged to fill out and submit a Federal Application for Student Financial Aid (FAFSA). The Edison State College School
    Code is 001477.
  2. Housing Installment Plan – Pay over time.
  3. Scholarships – Edison State College and 3rd parties offer several scholarships that may help offset on-campus housing costs.
  4. Credit Card or Check – Pay online through your secure myEdison State portal account.

Important Dates


Your Key