RETIREES HEALTH BENEFITS (BACK TO EMPLOYEE PLANS)
This web page is designed to provide retirees from Edison State College with detailed information regarding benefit offerings. You may review plan summary information and rates by clicking on the appropriate link.
If you have any questions regarding your benefits, please contact Tracy Reynolds, Coordinator, Benefits and Training at / 239-489-9391 or Krisztina Lane, HR Representative – Benefits at /239-489-9004.
**Please remember, you must already be enrolled in an Edison State College health plan in order to participate in the health insurance programs through the college.
2013 HEALTH PLANS
Retirees of Edison State College may choose from a variety of BlueCross and Blue Shield of Florida health plans. All retirees and their dependents covered through BCBSFL have access to the Member Services program which allows members to review claims, order replacement cards and view the Provider Directory.
- Plan A - PPO - Plan Summary | Monthly Rates
- Plan B - HMO - Plan Summary | Monthly Rates
- BlueMedicare PPO - Plan Summary | Monthly Rates
- Other Health Related Updates
- Responsible RX Letter for Test Strips (PDF)
- Responsible RX Letter for Alendronate (PDF)
- Responsible RX Letter for Tricor (PDF)
- Physician's Regional - Collier (PDF)
- Multiple Medications Letter (PDF)
- Member Letter Regarding Medication Kits Excluded (PDF)
- Medication Kits Excluded from Pharmacy Coverage (PDF)
- Information on MyBlueService
- Coverage Gap Rebate (PDF Posted 6/7/2010)
- Medicare and the New Law (PDF Posted 6/7/2010)
2013 OTHER BENEFIT OPTIONS
Retirees may elect dental insurance through Delta Dental. Two Dental plans are offered, Delta Dental PPO Plan and Delta Care USA (HMO) Plan.
Retirees may elect vision insurance for themselves and their dependents through VSP Vision plan. This is a PPO Vision plan, so in and out of network benefits are available. Informational booklets and enrollment forms are available in the Human Resources office or you can view additional information at www.vsp.com.
Retirees may purchase a $5,000 basic term life insurance policy through Unum Grouplife. Applications are available in the Human Resources office.
It is important for Retirees to keep us informed about any changes.
For address, phone number or emergency contact changes please complete a Personal Data Sheet and submit it to Human Resources.
If you would like to change your Beneficiary for Life Insurance, please contact Human Resources to receive a Beneficiary Change form.