Unit 6: Search Tools: Subscription Databases
Lesson 2: Accessing the Databases
To access Edison’s subscription databases
- Log onto Edison Library’s homepage, at http://www.edison.edu/learningresources/index.shtml
- Click on All Databases, the link to the Library’s subscription databases.
- You immediately will be routed to a Log on page. To log on, enter your barcode number in the borrower ID field on the Log on page. Your borrower ID is the barcode number on the back of your student ID or library card.
- Enter your pin number, which is the last four digits of your social security number, in the pin field.
- Click Log on.
- After logging on, an alphabetical listing of the Library’s databases will load.
- To log onto a specific database, click on the linked database title, and the Connect to Database tab.
continue to next page>