Chronicle Survey Coming to ESC Employees
The program is modeled after Fortune magazine's popular Best Places to Work issue, with one key difference: institutions are not ranked. This program will recognize institutions that have built great workplaces.
ESC can benefit from the program’s nationally-normed benchmark data. This is an important endeavor and your participation is respectfully requested.
Things to know:
- Your responses to the survey will be completely confidential
- The survey takes approximately 20 minutes to complete
- Your participation is entirely voluntary
- We will receive a summary report of our survey results, which we will share with the larger community
- Watch your inbox during the week March 19th for instructions on how to access the survey (but remember: only a random selection of faculty will be contacted to participate)
- The survey audience includes a random selection of full-time faculty, adjunct faculty and staff
Please join in our efforts to make Edison State College a better place to work.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Bonnie Etheridge, Human Resources ext. 1377, or visit www.ChronicleGreatColleges.com.