Graduation Application Deadline Approaching
If you plan to graduate and to attend a commencement ceremony this Spring, it is time to start planning.
Finish Strong: Complete These 6 Steps
1) Meet with an academic advisor for a degree audit. (This will ensure you have met all of the requirements to graduate).
2) Register for Graduation before March 16th. www.edison.edu/academics/graduation/graduation_application_fall_grads_2010.pdf.
3) Pay the $20.00 Graduation Processing Fee.
4) Register to participate in the ceremony (Participation is Optional). There is no fee to participate.
5) Check your Edison email regularly for important updates.
6) Visit the bookstore on your campus to order a cap and gown. Orders will be taken March 1st - March 23rd. The deadline for picking up cap and gown will be April 29th.
For specific information about the Commencement Ceremony/ies on your preferred campus click the link below:
General Information: www.edison.edu/academics/graduation