2011 Lee County Heart Walk
Join The Edison State College Wellness Network and participate in a non-competitive 5k walk (optional 1 mile route) to raise money and awareness for heart disease. The walk will begin at 9:00 am on December 10, 2011 at Centennial Park in Downtown Fort Myers. Registration begins at 8:00 am.
Our goal is to recruit 50 participants and raise $1,500. Currently we have 30 team members registered to walk and we have raised $725! If you are interested in walking or donating, please visit www.leeheartwalk.org to sign up for the Edison State College Team. The following instructions will assist you with joining the team:
1. Click ‘Find a Team’ on the left side of Lee Heart Walk homepage.
2. Locate Edison State College on the 3rd column of the list (Do not use the ‘search for a team’ button, it is for team ranking only).
3. Click on Edison State College. Several teams within Edison are listed (Administration, Cardio-Vascular and Wellness).
4. Join one of the Edison teams.
5. Click ‘I agree’.
6. Once the registration is complete, click ‘Continue’. This will generate a confirmation page and participants will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any questions, please contact Krisztina Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tracy Reynolds at email@example.com.