Paying for Prints
3 Ways to Pay for Your Prints
- Connect Card – Connect Cash
- Place funds into your WEPA ™ account
- Use a credit/debit card at a kiosk (surcharge applies)
Use your Connect Card by loading Connect Cash!
- Add value to your Connect Card at the Cashier’s Office or Online
- Swipe your Connect Card at the WEPA ™ Kiosk for payment
- The cost of your print job will be deducted directly from your Connect Cash account
Visit the Connect Card Page for more information: www.edison.edu/connectcard
Place Funds into your WEPA™ Account via WEPANOW.COM
- Go to wepanow.com and login to your WEPA™ account using your ESC email address and Portal password
- Select "Deposit Funds"
- Enter the required information and click "Submit"
Use A Credit/Debit Card at a Kiosk (Surcharge Applies)
- Touch "User Login" and enter your ESC email address and Portal password to login to your WEPA™ account or swipe your Connect Card
- Touch "Deposit into WEPA"
- Enter the amount of money you would like to deposit ($5 minimum) and click "OK"
- Swipe your credit/debit card (surcharge applies)
- Enter the required information to complete the transaction and click "OK"