Apply for an Edison State Scholarship
Edison State College offers a variety of scholarships based on need, merit, and other criteria.
- Applicants must apply for admission to Edison State College and have an Edison State College student I.D. number to complete and submit the scholarship application.
- Complete only one scholarship application annually to be considered for all Edison State College Scholarships.
- In addition to the scholarship application, students are encouraged to submit the 2014-2015 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The application can be found online at www.fafsa.ed.gov and is required to be considered for need-based scholarships, as well as Federal aid. The information contained in the FAFSA will not affect your eligibility for merit-based scholarships.
- The 2014-2015 Edison State College Scholarship application is now available for submission.
- Eligibility requires a student be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours/semester; a minimum GPA of 2.0 for need-based scholarships; and a minimum GPA of 3.0 for merit-based scholarships.
- Students should check their Edison Portal for scholarship awards. If a scholarship requires a thank you note, the student will receive an email notification of the award and the directive to submit a thank you note to the Edison Foundation. Recipients of certain scholarships require attendance at meetings/luncheons.
- Applicants will not receive a notice if they are not awarded a scholarship.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee receiving a scholarship due to limited availability of funds.