Data Requests

Internal Data Requests

Faculty and Staff may request data or the creation of new reports originating from an Enterprise Application (e.g. Banner, R25, CSGold) within the myEdisonState portal. To submit a data or report request, login to the portal using your Edison username and password, select the Employee Services tab, click on the Online Workflow Forms link, and then select Report Requests. The Report Requests link will take you to an online form that will help to provide detail on the data request.

External Data Requests

Public Records Requests are coordinated by the Office of the General Counsel.

Additional information regarding student records and the release of student information can be found in the College Operating Procedure or on the FERPA website.

If you have questions regarding which type of data request you have, please email Abby Willcox at .